Bill Bullock, SIOR – President
Bill Bullock received his real estate license in 1984. In 1985, he moved to Atlanta where he received his training and education with Coldwell Banker Commercial Real Estate, now known as CBRE. In 1990, Bill moved back to his hometown of Knoxville, Tennessee where he specialized in leasing, selling, and managing office buildings. He worked with Aetna Life Insurance Company, American General Life Insurance Company, The Brookdale Group and Wells Real Estate Funds in leasing, managing, and/or selling their office properties in the Knoxville area.
In 1997, Bill qualified for and received the prestigious SIOR – Office Specialist designation, which is awarded to less than 1% of commercial real estate agents nationwide.
In 2005, Bill formed Knox Office Realty, LLC a firm that specializes in office tenant representation. Bill has worked with agents from several national real estate brokerage firms, including CBRE, Colliers, Cushman & Wakefield, DTZ and Cresa and served as their local co-broker in representing national companies. He has also worked directly with many local and regional companies in representing their office space needs. Bill is the only real estate broker in the Knoxville office market specializing exclusively in office tenant representation.
Significant Tenant Representation Transactions
- Associates Housing Finance, LLC – 71,657 SF Build-to-Suit
- Accenture – 50,250 SF Lease
- Bechtel National, Inc. – 54,472 SF Lease
- Travelers Indemnity Company – 50,759 SF Build-to-Suit
- Humana – 32,164 SF Lease
- Allstate Insurance Company – 32,775 SF Build-to-Suit
- Energy Solutions, Inc. – 31,251 SF Lease
- East Tennessee Human Resource Agency – 25,145 SF Lease
- Wilbur Smith Associates, Inc. – 17,722 SF Build-to-Suit
- Strayer University – 15,196 SF Lease
- Dial Call, Inc. – 15,354 SF Lease
- GE Healthcare – 11,553 SF Lease
- Union Planters Bank – 10,905 SF Lease
- Rheumatology Consultants – 10,630 SF Lease
- Peoples Home Equity – 10,509 SF Lease